Who are we and how we can help?
We only work on KOL mapping and engagement projects
Expertise at every stage of the project as every team member specialises in KOL mapping:
Highly experienced senior management
With more than 25 years’ experience in this field, Lucy has led over 200 major digital and Key Opinion Leader (KOL) identification projects for the pharmaceutical industry. Lucy’s talent is turning client goals into successful deliverables. Lucy is skilled at steering complex projects to ensure they meet the end-client needs, but are delivered on time and to budget.
Simon has 25 years’ experience working in digital solutions and data analysis for the pharmaceutical industry. Career highlights include strategy development and implementation of corporate websites, the implementation of a world-wide KOL management system and the design of many major stakeholder insight programmes.
Why clients choose us?
I think that’s the best output I’ve ever seen from an agency! A great piece of work, thank you.
This far exceeds my expectations; I see many opportunities to keep collaborating together.
Recent project successes
Large therapy areas with huge data collection requirements
Global and national external expert identification in diabetes, cardiology and obesity in parallel across 16 countries (1m data points!)
Niche therapy areas in complex markets
- NAFLD in 16 countries, including China and Japan
- Diabetic retinopathy in 19 countries, including Russia, Bulgaria, Serbia and other Eastern European countries
- Market analysis in melanoma
- Experts in human lactation
- Experts in diabetes technology
- Biosimilar experts in oncology and nephrology
Large benchmarking projects
- Comparing MSL performance at a top 5 UK pharma vs competitors
- Providing global medical affairs department with in-depth understanding of how their external experts view them and their competitors